9/13/10

- 13/9

the first night ie go on without my phone and ie sleep at 2.



ytd my dad suddenly gone crazy.
screamin in the house for somethin.
sucks.


well. went to find chunHui.
then someone told my mum and my mum told my dad.
just because of that. his brain were like burning off -/-


because of his madness. when i'm watchin tv.
he switch off my tv and ie ask me go to sleep.
and that time was 11pm.
wad can ie do to be awake until midnight. LOL


use my sister's phone listening to music.
after that. talk sam si with my sis.

really borin. ie go and wash my hair.

then wait till auto - dry.

then went to sleep.
Nights



- can't survive without my phone LOL.



- ie MISS everybodyy :)))))))


無意間 想起他的踪影

真的很想 好好灌醉自己

好比什麼都不用想

曾經灌醉過一次

曾經試過那種痛

曾經想回到以前的那個自己

曾經想過折磨自己


曾經想過的都發生了


下一次 灌醉 沒那麼簡單 :)))



RUM - 40% alchohol ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment